Featured Sponsor

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Davenport IA Wedding Photographer-Jessie and Ryan

Jessie and Ryan are such a cute couple. They met in high school, when Jessie noticed him at the lockers (cue: every 80's teen love movie). She got up enough nerve to ask him if she could borrow his cool Heelys. After a couple of falls in those Heelys, they knew they were meant for each other.



Jessie seemed a bit nervous when she was getting ready, but she relaxed a bit as her bridal party showed up.


I actually didn't even meet Ryan until the day of the wedding. I could see why Jessie loves him. Charm. Good looks. A REAL great guy! He joked with everyone and was genuinely nice.



Jessie had 7 bridesmaids-wow!


And an adorable flower girl.

Jessie seems to be a quiet girl, and when around Ryan, she couldn't stop smiling. Ahhh. young love. Her bridal photos turned out beautiful!
The clouds stuck around all day and we hurried to get as many photos outdoors that we could. I prayed that it would hold off until after couples photos, but it began to rain right when the ceremony began. Bummer!

We decided to grab two big umbrellas and head out to the shelter by the church. I just hate doing indoor photos of couples, so if I can find a way to get them outside, I do it!

I thought the rain in the background added to the romantic feel of the photos, though, I think Jessie and Ryan could make any location look romantic.


Congrats, Jessie and Ryan!

0 comments: