Featured Sponsor

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Davenport, Iowa Children Photographer- Outdoor session


I did a photo shoot the other day of my favorite clients. These two little girls are awesome! I met mom when she was pregnant with little "K". I remember that she was a stubborn little one who didn't want to arrive on her due date.



Big sis was a great little helper every time we've done sessions together.




Aren't they beautiful?!


Love the matching outfits!



We had a hard time getting little K to smile, but when she did, her smile was so adorable-like her. :)




My favorite spot over by the duck pond area at the park. Love the brick wall.


Big "K" could be a model! Don't you think?




I think this fountain shot will be on my next batch of brochures.



Seeing these outdoor shots makes me want to be outside doing another shoot. So, I think I'll offer $20 off the next 5 people that books a photo shoot-contact me and mention this special!


0 comments: