Featured Sponsor

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Family Photo Special! Quad Cities Family Photographer

One of my favorite holiday traditions is sending and receiving cards in the mail-who doesn't?



It's the best part of December, by far.

Most of the photo cards out there are a little blah for my taste. I like good quality paper. I want to send crisp photos that my friends and family will treasure -- after all, it's likely to be the only printed photo they will get all year. I want to make it count.




When I found out about MyPublisher, I was thrilled to see that the photos are actually printed on the card -- they literally seem to jump off the heavy, deliciously textured card stock. These are not the flimsy cards printed on photographic paper you get at the drugstore. This is stationery, the kind that feels good when you hold it.


So, now that the leaves are falling and it's so beautiful outside, I thought I'd run a special for families looking to get their holiday photos and include MyPublisher as well!



Holiday Digital Special


-One hour at your favorite location (or, I can choose for you!)


-20 edited images ready for print


-CD with all images


-11x14 print of your favorite pose


-25 holiday cards from My Publisher*


All for just


$205!


*Special is for $1.39 cards only.



Special is good until December 1st.




0 comments: