Featured Sponsor

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

We need pregnant women!

Looking to expand my maternity/newborn portfolio, so I'm offering a great deal!

I'm looking for 12 moms-to-be (or newborns under two weeks old) to give a great photo session at a DRASTIC discount.


You get -


Maternity Session


-up to one hour session

-20-30 edited images on cd with printing rights

--------


Newborn Session


-up to two hours session

-20-30 edited images on cd with printing rights

Both for just

$50!



This should go fast, so if you are interested, please fill out my contact form on my site quickly and let me know how far a long you are, or it you have a newborn under 2 weeks.


You must prepay to hold spot. Once 12 spots are filled, I will not take anymore at that price. Our regular session price is still a great deal too!



0 comments: