Featured Sponsor

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Quad Cities Wedding Photographer - Engagement Angela & Mike

The forecast was calling for rain, but it hadn't arrived yet, so we decided to still do the engagement shoot. Angela and Mike were excited to do their shoot and open to do any poses. The sun was hiding behind the clouds which was fine with me.

I like overcast days.

They didn't want to do the traditional Vanderveer Park setting, so we decided on the bike path.





Angela and Mike are such goofballs (I say that affectionately!) that it was hard for them to do any serious shots. They laughed so much during the shoot, that I had I had to make them think of something sad to get the one or two serious shots.

I love the color choices they picked. The colors went well with the setting.


Doing the shoot at the bike path was a good idea. I think I will recommend it to other clients.


When we finished the shoot, it literally starting sprinkling the very moment I got into my car-seriously!




I can't wait to shoot their wedding in November! I think they will be loads of fun to work with and that's the best kind of clients to have. :)

0 comments: